Below you can find links to some presentations Dr Graham Williams has given over the years. Topics covered range from introductory machine learning through to sophisticated data science using R.
- Hands-On Machine Learning in R – Getting Started
SIG KDD Singapore Inaugural Tutorial, 14 September 2017, Singapore
- Extreme Ensembles: Data Science and Intelligent Apps
Melbourne Data Science Week Keynote, 2 June 2017, Melbourne, Australia.
- Machine Learning with Rattle and R
Melbourne Data Science Week, 1 June 2017, Melbourne, Australia.
- Deep Machine Learning for Massive Ensembles
APAC Machine Learning and Data Science Community Summit,
20 May 2017, Seoul, Korea.
- Data Science Certification Course (Mandarin)
Launch, 3 May 2017, Taipei, Taiwan. Reported on NTDTV Taiwan, ITHome, AppleDaily, 101, EZPR, HiNet, HiNet, HiNet, Meet Club, News Buffet, PCHome, CNA, plus some 40 more posts.
- Data Science and Machine Learning with Rattle and R
Taiwan R User Group, 2 May 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Accessing R through Rattle for Machine Learning
Malaysia R User Group, 28 March 2017, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Strata Singapore
- MLADS India
- IT Singapore
- Dev Day Bangkok
- Dev Day Singapore
- 11th Australasian Conference on Data Mining (AusDM-2013).
Canberra, 13 November 2013. A 2 hour presentation on Data Mining, R, Rattle, RStudio, Data and Model Processes, and KnitR.
- University of Shenzehn Seminar – Rattle and Big Data Challenges.
- 14th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning (IDEAL’2013) – Hefei, 23 October 2013. A panel on Big Data where Graham highlighted: (1) Need to scale down the data for building multiple predictive models over the big data, not the other way; (2) Right time real time analytics; (3) Extreme distribution of data to record level distribution, with data ownership handled by the individuals, not the mega-organisations.
- 14th International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning (IDEAL’2013) – Hefei, 20 October 2013. A 90 minute introduction to R, Rattle, RStudio, and KnitR.
- KDD 2012 – Industry Stream Invited Talk
- ICDM 2012 – Anlaytics in Business
- Executive Thought Leadership Breakfast – Canberra, 23 September 2009 (IBI and Netezza)
- Colloquium on Data Sciences, Knowledge Discovery and Business Intelligence – Sydney, 10 July 2009
- UseR! Statistics Conference – Germany 11-14 August 2008
- Australian Statistical Conference – Melbourne 28 June 2008
- Business Intelligence Conference – Santiago 11 June 2008
- ARK Group – Sydney 28 May 2008