A new release of Rattle has hit CRAN – this is version 4.0.0 and brings a variety of stability fixes and enhancements. For example, Jose A Magaña has added support for the display of pairs plots.
An obvious addition is the Connect-R button on the toolbar – this will take you to Connect-R where R related projects (including suggestions for enhancements to Rattle) can be listed and crow-funding applied to have the projects completed. Jose’s project to add pairs plots is an example of a crowd funded addition to Rattle.
Other enhancements include
- more migration of plots to using ggplot2,
- multiple ggplot2 plots within the single window,
- add Group By to override the default group by the target variable for plots,
- use of pipes to build commands exposed within the Log tab,
- support colour changes in fancyRpartPlot()
- error matrix now supports multi-class targets
- use readr::read_excel() to reduce Java reliance